Saturday, January 17, 2009

You Can Vote However You Like

In her car, my mom likes to listen to the hip-hop station. The other day, we were driving and the song "Whatever You Like" came on, making her squeal with glee (an admitted overstatement on my part).
"This is T.I., I believe," she said.
What's funny is that I had no idea who it was because I never listen to the radio and, yes, had never heard the song before.

Today, combing the blogosphere, I came upon this little video that I'd like to dedicate to her.



1. My ovaries just exploded over the abundance of adorableness.
2. I know that the election is over.
3. They've been invited to perform at the inauguration!

2 comments:

Casey said...

haha. my mom knows more about hip hop than i do too. her ringtone is some kanye west song i've never heard. yahoo.

Amy said...

That is SO cute! I like it better than the original!