Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey Girl

So, there's this new website called Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling and the concept is kinda like lolcats, but, wait for it, instead it's about Ryan Gosling and what it would be like if he was your boyfriend and started every sentence with "Hey Girl." And (PLUS!) he speaks in grammatically correct(ish) complete sentences. Some of them are stupid and expected, like "Hey Girl, let's cuddle," but others are totally awesome.

Like this one.



Here are a few things that I would like to hear Ryan Gosling say:

"Hey Girl. The amount of time you spend on the internet makes you really attractive."

"Hey Girl. It's not unhealthy to find me most sexy when I play a skinny crack-addicted history teacher in "Half Nelson." P.S. I was awesome in that movie."

"Hey Girl. You can totally eat my left-overs."

"Hey Girl. No, I really would like to hear more about Chuck and Blair on last night's Gossip Girl."

2 comments:

Oni said...

sigh,

too bad i pretty much once dated ryans character in half nelson.

not nearly as dreamy tho.

Maddie said...

Yikes! I hope you just mean that he was a brilliant teacher, not that he had a crack addiction. Sounds rough for the both of you.