Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ain't nothing gonna break-a my stride

Remember that blog a couple of posts back where I talk about trying to be braver through the voice of Al Swearengen? Well, my new attempt at bravery is causing me to do some crazy fuckin’ things—like life-changing fuckin’ things, things that I wouldn’t of even tried before.

I just e-mailed a sort-of estranged friend and… gulp… told him how I feel. No, not in an “I’m in love with you” way, but a “we’ve never recognized that we barely talk anymore and I’m sick of it” way. My heart is beating about a mile a minute and I think that it’s moved into my throat. Does that say anything to my abilities regarding confrontation? Yikes.

It’s not just that. I’ve got a couple big things in the works… things that I’m keeping under wraps until I know that they’re for sure going to happen. That way I won’t have to announce to the entire internet that I’m a cock sucking FAILURE.

My, this blog was a weensy bit personal. Just goes to show that once you allow a woman to let one thing off of her magnificent chest, she won’t stop until she’s dead… or until she wakes up tomorrow morning and thinks, “Oh, god. What the hell did I publish?”

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hope this life changing tide included calling your hairdresser.

Also, I hope your next post isn't entitled, "Cock sucking failure." That would make me both sad and uncomfortable.

p.s. if you're free on Wednesday (today?) you should give me a call.