Thursday, February 14, 2008

My name is Cupid Valentino

First off, I should be doing 1.5 million things other than blogging.

Secondly, I google-image searched the word 'love' and found this:



Third, my male roommate, who's a very good cook, made my other female roommate and me Valentine's Day dinner from scratch and it was TWO courses! First, there was a really wonderful soup. Second, there was a very classy meat loaf, topped off with a heart shaped out of bacon and sided with braised vegetables. Are we not the luckiest two girls in the whole wide world?

Fourth, every Valentine's Day, I try to listen to Andre 3000's Happy Valentine's Day off of The Love Below. Do you remember that album and how effin' great it was? DO YOU?!

Fifth, I am so tired, I shouldn't be allowed to touch a keyboard (I almost wrote 'aloud,' so who knows what else I may have missed).

Happy Valentine's, yall.

The PQK

No comments: