Thursday, January 24, 2008

Everybody Poops

In a much different tone from the last entry, here is a conversation that I just had.

Pop Quiz Kid: I'm becoming unsure about this blog thing. I'm not getting the feedback that I hoped to.

Steppy the Step Dad: Maybe you need to write about something more provocative...

PQK: Like what? Being provocative for the sake of being provocative is so insincere.

S: Still, there are some things that you love to talk about, but haven't even touched on...

PQK: LIKE what?

S: Well, the number one you love to talk about is poop.

PQK: I don't love talking about poop!

S: Oh, yes you do.

PQK: Fine. What's number two?

S: Exactly.



And scene.

2 comments:

Casey said...

bonjour maddie! c'est moi. i just put a link on my *blog* to yours because i wanted it to seem like i had friends. at least internet friends. ~your creepy friend

Project CRYSTAL said...

Feedback given