Thursday, November 8, 2007

Welcome Wagon

Hello and welcome, new and loyal blog readers (a.k.a Mom and Dad),

Before you grow attached, I really should offer up a warning. This blog will more than likely change your life. I know, I know. It’s hard to imagine that some silly entries written by a twenty-year-old woman could do that, but it will. Are you happy as a straight woman? Turn away now because a couple paragraphs in and you’ll be switching teams. Are you a boy who loves your girlfriend? You won’t after reading this and experiencing the sheer awesomeness that a lady like me possesses. Right?! I didn’t think that someone like me was possible either! Still not deferred? Well, keep reading and prepare to have your mind blown.

Yours,
The Pop Quiz Kid

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're right---my mind has, indeed, been Blown! I'm so glad you're blogging, and even more glad that you are letting me read it!