Monday, October 13, 2008

Justice has a name and the name that it has, besides justice, is Captain Hammer

How can I be so slow on the uptake?

About a month ago, my friend Brian told me that he had just watched Joss Whedon's new internet series on iTunes and that I had to check it out. Brian and I have killed many hours at work geeking out on our love for Joss (I could talk about Buffy for hours), but for some reason I totally ignored him when he told me that I should really watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.



It's a couple months later and I've finally remembered to watch it. And you know what? AMAZING! Why? You want reasons? Fine, here we go. Neil Patrick Harris. Neil Patrick Harris singing and video blogging. Done.

Best of all, you can watch it for free at Hulu!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Are you frickin kidding me?! I blogged that everyone needed to watch Dr. Horrible IN JULY. J-U-L-Y, as in THREE months ago!

Brian said...

Woo-hoo! I got a mention in the blog. I recommend you watch it a second time -- they say you get to do the weird stuff.